Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

KNEE JOINT PAIN


This is also one of the Vaat Rog. Most oftenly due to old age or due to injury sever pain in the knee joint is felt. The Patient feels great difficulty in moving or driving vehicle. The Drs generally express it as dissipation of the joint bone. But I don’t think so. I take it as narrowing of the knee joint veins or arteries carrying blood in which due to narrowness air bubble get stick to the inner surface of the vessel and blood flow is hindered which results in swelling and pain. On this principle I have treated the patients in Ayurvedic system. Here are the comments of some patients
Comments from Cdr MS Rajput
   Good evening dear prem Singh ji
      The present dose of medicine for knee joint pain was started on 21 May 11. There is a 90 % relief in pain on both knees after three  week of treatment to date. very little pain still pain  persists on both knees. Further there is relief in my stomach problem also.

Comments  Sh Prem Singh, Dy Dir MAP, 9810100208
Due to accident I was suffering with knee joint pains in   my both knees. Even in driving my car I was feeling very much difficulties.  I massaged with some Ayurvedic plants’ leaves RAS. After half an hour, I felt very much relief. This was really a CHAMATKAR to me. After massaging above medicine for 3 days I got full relief.
 Comments from Smt Pushp Lata Shrivastawa, 84 C, CGH Complex, VV New Delhi, 01126142918
I suffered badly with knee joint pain. I even could not perform my routine movements. I was bed written. I took treatment from some Dr since last one and half months but there was little relief.
I used some Ayurvedic oil given by Sh Prem Singh. I was very much  happy to see that within three days I was fully well.

1 comment:

  1. My name is donald boykins , am here to appreciate Dr Akhigbe for using his herbal medicine to cure my Herpes virus. Is about 3 years and  6 months now I have been living with this virus and it has been a serious problem to me, I was so confused cause i have been taking several drugs to be cured but all of my effort was in vain,one morning I was browsing through the internet then I saw several testimonies about Dr. Akhigbe curing people from Herpes virus and immediately i contacted Dr. Akhigbe on his email: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com, i told him about my troubles and he told me that i must be cured, he gave me some instructions and which i rightly followed. so he prepared a herbal medicine  and sent it to me which i used for 2 weeks and i was cured everything was like a dream to me and my Herpes virus was totally gone, dr .Akhigbe, God bless you and give you more power and ability for more cure.I don't know if there is any one out there suffering for herpes virus or any of these diseases..DIABETES, CANCER, HIV/AIDS, HERPES  HEPATITiS A AND B , HEART DISEASE, CHRONIC DISEASE,EPILEPSY, LUPUS, STROKE,PARKINSON'S DISEASE, SPINAL CORD INJURY, ECZEMA, KIDNEY DISEASE, ACME, BACK PAIN,EXTERNAL INFECTION, CORONARY ARTERY DISEASE, COMMON COLD, JOINT PAIN, POLIO etc.   why don't you contact dr.Akhigbe today and be free from your diseases because he is very good and honest Doctor and he is also called the godfather of herbal root contact him via email; drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or whatsApp him on +2348142454860  website  https:drrealakhigbe.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete