Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Ayurveda cure for Spondilitis


SPONDILITIS (Pain in  one side of neck and shoulder)
This is one of the disease in which some air buble is stick  in some arteries/vain which interrupts blood flow and as a result pain.  In this disease sever  pain remains  in either side of the neck and shoulder. The patient is feals great difficulty and sever pain in moving his neck either side and backward or forward side.
I have cured patients  whose comments are as follows.
Comments from Hav RC Yadav
I was suffering from SPONDILITIS very badly since last one year. I got treatment from various hospitals except a temporary relief, I could not get complete relief. I took some Ayurvedic preparations from Sh Prem Singh. To my surprise I got complete relief within 3 days. 
Comments from Lt Col PS Bhatia c/o DGMAP, Mob 9871273530
For the last one and half year  I was suffering from  SPONDILITIS  and was on allopathic treatment from various hospitals.  Wearing neck collar regularly was very inconvenient which restricted my movements in day to day activities. Had to sleep on easy chair as lying on bed was extremely painful.
Having met Sh Prem Singh, who offered me some ayurvedic medicine and to my surprise within 2-3 days  the pain disappeared and I was back to my routine activity. Thanks to the Ayurveddic medicines

No comments:

Post a Comment