Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Orthopaedic-Bone fracture in accidents or weakened in disease


In our daily life we oftenly  meet  with some accidents in which bone of some body parts either break or damaged . As a result swelling in that part and sever pain. People cry in pain and in some case patient die. In some diseases  also, bone of some parts get weakened. Using Ayurvedic medicines,  I have treated  some patients  whose comments are as follows

BONE FRAGILE IN DISEASE
Feedback from Smt Devyani  Sharma,  09350853217; G2386; Netaji Nagar
As per Dr of Safdarjung Hospital in  May 2010 due to  typhoid, reason for sever pain in my back was told weakening and fragile of one joint of Spinal Cord . They used to give me calcium  capsul etc but there was no relief. I could not do any domestic work and was bed ridden since last eight months. . 

I stated taking some Ayurvedic preparation from Sh Prem Singh from 29 Dec 2010 and got cured within two months .Now I am perfect well and can do all my routine works. 

BONE FRACTURE IN ACCIDENTS
Comments from Sh MP Sharma, Dy Dir, Ph 9350853217

I met an scooterr accident during which my right hand wrist bone fractured. I got plastered at Safdarjung hospital. Even after taking allopathic medicines, there was unbearable pain in my hand.
I took some Ayurvedic preparation from Sh Prem Singh. To my my surprise I got complete relief within 3 days. On opening the plaster Dr was overwhelmed that at this old age within a single plaster my bone was completely joined. On his querry I apprised him that he has taken an Ayurvedic preparation from Sh Prem Singh.

Comments from OP Arora, Dashrathpuri Delhi

While walking I slipped on road and got serious injury in my right knee. After 3 months I met an scooter accident in which my knee bone of the same led fractured. I was getting bandage from someone since last 3 months. I could not walk properly due to sever pain in the knee. 
I took some Ayurvedic preparations from Sh Prem Singh. To my great surprise I got full relief within 2 days.  


No comments:

Post a Comment