Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Ayurveda cure for RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS (VAAT ROG) –Joint pain (Sandhivaat, Aamvaat), Knee pain, Baayitein, Perkinson, Paralysis/Hemiplegia (Lakwa, Pakshaghat)Sciatica (Gradhrasi)



Most of the people are suffering from rheumatoid arthritis. It consists of Sciatica (Gradhrasi), Joint pain, Back pain, Spondilitis, Paralysis, Hemiplegic, Knee joint pain, Baayitein etc . In all these diseases patient feels sever pain in the joints and become helpless in movement. Generally in allopathic treatment in Slip Disk (Back Pain) and Knee pain are expressed as joint bone dissipation and different exercises are advised which takes two to three months in curing his ailment. Using Ayurvedic medicines (my self made prescription) I have treated the patients in a very short period. Comments from some of the patients are as under:
Comments of some of the patients treated by me using self  prepared Ayurvedic medicines are as under:-

Sciatica
Similar to Slip Disc, a most terrible  disease just next to eye or teeth disease. It starts from the hip. Day by day it spreads towards thigh then in the lower part of the leg. Oftenly it happens while bending loosely or lifting some weght in a narrow space.When it happens, an individual feels as if he is divided into two parts. It appears as if upper portion is separated from the lower portion.  Even while changing  the side on the bed , one feels unbearable pain. The movement becomes very difficult.

Using Ayurvedic medicines  I cured myself within three days suffered by this disease on 23 Aug 2009 while bending loosely forward, on 23 Nov 2009 while taking off cloth with loose body, 18 Mar 2010 loosely bending forward, 4 Apr 2010 while lifting heavy weight in a narrow space   and  10 May 2010 while jumping a nulla whereas the same could not be cured using alopathy even for 10 days.


Comments from Sh Suresh Kumar, Bawana, Delhi-39

I was suffering from pain in my hip and thigh since last more than 6 months. I could not do any work except lying on bed. I took treatment from various systems from Hospitals, Drs but to no avail. I used to wear the supporting belt as advised by the Dr.
I got treatment from Sh Prem Singh from 5 Jul 2011 and to my surprise I got full relief within a week






10 comments:

  1. Since a year I'm having severe chest pain but when i look into closely this is 1st bone paining where rib cage starts. (to which shoulder bones are attached). At the same time I'm having back pain and sometimes spine feels same. But, this is not regular pain to me. It comes in 1-2 days and then i feel relax for 2-3 days and again it comes. This is happening since 1 year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI, I am Rahul (age 27)from mumbai and feel suffering from Sandhivat -
    have right knee pain and back pain behind right arm.

    if you could guide me with treatment will be help full.

    my mail id is rahul.mehta@inbox.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dr,

    My wife is 27 years old, she has lots of inflammation in back portion on legs, which has been increased now up near about all joints. We try it to diagnose via various methods like allopathic, homeopathi, ayurveda but no results. She is still suffering the pain.

    We treated it like Sciatica and vaat too. But not able to find out the real cause. Could you please help us regarding this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hii i am 18 years old boy
    I am suffering from baat rong in thigh
    My thigh is broken
    So plz solution my email id
    nishikantrohit@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My father is suffering from hemiplegia his right side is senseless since last 7 months any remedy?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sir my mom is aged 55yrs old and she has a vaat problem in her body we have gone to various hospital for treatment also bt it is of no use. So will u tell some medicines or ur address so that we can met u. Pls call me on 8898137621 or mail me gajendrakamat007@gmail.com.
    I hope u will reply.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joint pain is a common problem in people. it can be caused by a number of issues such as osteoarthritis , rheumatoid arthritis , gout , bursitis , tendinitis and other injury affecting the ligaments , bursae or tendons surrounding a joint.
    Best Rheumatologist doctors in Jaipur

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi my name is rohit, I also suffering from vaat, my pan is too much I can't sleep and every day I eta tablet. Plz coordinate me

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi my name is rohit, I also suffering from vaat, my pan is too much I can't sleep and every day I eta tablet. Plz coordinate me

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love reading this article so beautiful!!great job!
    bolki v stavite

    ReplyDelete